Skip to main content

Smash Power Pampanga

If you like eating that much there is no other place in the country that is best to visit than Pampanga. Kapampangans are well known for their culinary skills. That is why it is the "Center for Culinary Arts." Yes, Sisig was born here!
Anyway, I'm not here to make you hungry but to make you want to get your table tennis racket and swing it away. I happen to visit one of the largest fitness center in San Fernando Pampanga - SMASH POWER. And yes it is a haven for Badminton players because it is primarily a badminton house not until last year that they invested on Tables Tennis Equipments. And not just tables - Butterfly Table Tennis Tables!


4 Tables protected by plactic to prevent dust. These 25k peso babies are really well taken care of.

Refreshments and some snacks
Well, I only saw a few butterfly balls on sale but Badminton enthusiasts would be happy to see the displays

And these too!
Or Table Tennis might not be the sport for you. Try Boxing!
Or eating!
This is where table tennis pros can also develop. Physical Fitness is as important as your technical and tactical training. Smash Power have sevaral machines and free weights to choose from.

Rates are from 200php per Session


He will make sure you will never forget your stay.



 HEre are the rates. But to be specific Table tennis Rental is at 100php per table good for 1 and 1/2 hours. So if you are planning to visit bring in some friends or the whole team and rent a table. Saves you more.

 I've know Ms.  Roxane Lacanlala (Supervisor) for more than a year now. The first time I visited the place they only have an old table supported with bamboo and some fixtures. Told them you could invest on good tables and maximize the place. And that started it all, know as  I know Varsity players from Angeles University Foundation are their Regulars and some enthusiasts that plays in the afternoon. I would really love to meet them one of these days.

 For those who would like to visit you can contact me or you can also call them directly for reservation or any queries at 888 88888 or at 636 6326.
Parking is very much accommodating.
Hope to see one of you guys here.



Comments

  1. wow for now boss .. great and super smash power cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do they offer table tennis training here? or you should get your own coach and train here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do they offer table tennis training in here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miguel,

      As I know they don't have any resident coach. Some coaches from AUF and other schools do train here but I doubt if they offer training. I do give lessons and trainings part time if my schedule can hold up to it. Give a call 09189150960.

      Delete
    2. if you will give me training what will be the price range? plan ko po kasi mag train sa summer.

      Delete
  4. Email me your Cp number (thetravellingcoach@yahoo.com)or you can text me to the number above. Let us discuss the schedule and the rate. It would depend on your current playing level and your priority of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do they offer badminton training in here?

      Delete
  5. Hi Sir! do they offer training for boxing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they do. Come and visit Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir paul may fb acct po kyo? plan ko po kc makapaglaro jan sa smash power, tnx po

    ReplyDelete
  8. next target to visit

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sir! do they give training for basketball girls?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Do you have any Badminton racket that my be borrowed or rent?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sir. Do you have Badminton Rackets that may be borrowed or rent?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello po :) Araw araw po bang nakabukas ang smash power? Magkano po pag naglaro ng badminton?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello

    I am interested to do boxing.
    how much will be the rate?schedules available?and the rest of details that i should know.

    Thanks so much,
    Aira

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do they accept down payment or installment for boxing?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Table Tennis Racket (pair) for 30 pesos rental for how many hours? or is it unli?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do they train badminton? My sister wants to learn more about the rules in playing badminton.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sir do you have ur swimming pool? we want to rent it for 2-3 hours twice a week if u have po. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. I plan to go today, is it open?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Coach nglalaro pb kyo? Wala kasi ako makalaro dito pamp.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Naglalaro paba kago coach? Nfhahanap ako makalaro.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoo! Astig to, try ko idagdag sa blog ko Things to do in Pampanga. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Olongapo City Pongers

February 16, 2012 Who said only La Union has both bowling lanes and table tennis playing area? Crystal Lanes in Olongapo houses probably most of Gapo’s best table tennis players.  It is in here I have found friends and several other players who spent liters of sweat to train and meet other players. Emer their in-house Coach/Trainor told me that they are housing strong players here and strong drinkers alike. While I was bursting in laughter I felt how deep friendship was with these enthusiasts and athletes.  It is in this place I saw bi-talented individuals (playing table tennis and bowling at the same time).  The place comes alive right after school or office hours. Players from different schools and industries come here to either release stress or develop their talents.  Though the place can get a bit crowded when there are bowling players and visitors but no one can stop you from enjoying the sport you have always loved. Anyway be it a small place or not, a tabl

Finally I Got to Visit Amoranto!

What could be better than waking up early on a lazy Saturday morning, meet with your buddies and play table tennis in Amoranto QC?! I've been in Amoranto several times and my last visit was maybe a year ago. It was all better and wider now with lots of new tables and of course great players to play with. I've been here several times. Amoranto has always been an Icon, a common place you would hear from newbies and professionals. Ting Ledesma and Ms.Jojo plays here regularly. Too bad I did not get any chance to meet them. But I did found some of the regulars like the dashing debonair Coach Marquez with his trainee in action. I had a few chats with other fellow players and as usual I was so hooked in playing I forgot to take more photos and take down notes. Now I'm having a hard time recalling everyone of them. The Amoranto Legends My good friend and a potential table tennis racket collector (has more than 6 dream racket setup, Sardius-Tenergy-Tenegy, TimobollALC